Dear Yarn Harlot...

Dear beloved Yarn Harlot (Blog),

I love your books!! So much so that even though you just released "All Wound Up" you've got to write another ASAP because I read through it like a demon and now have nothing further to read (other than your previous books that don't count because...because I said so). Even though your books make me look like a crazed lunatic because I'm laughing out loud we've formed a special bond. A bond that if broken might result in bodily harm to those around me if I don't get my fix! Ha! Seriously folks, this was hilarious!! A great read at home or on the go and small enough to fit in your purse! LOVE IT!!


I am now onto her previous book (I know I'm late to the game). It's full of the same witty humor and it's a fun book to read that all knitters can relate too! I hope that she comes to Dallas again soon, she was here recently but my boss for some strange reason does not consider knitting a good excuse to miss work. Hmmm we'll have to work on that one! Ha! :)


Stacy and I have a knitting appointment with mama Marcia and we are on a mission to get the next project rolling!! :) I'm excited and the yarn we're using is GORGEOUS!! I hate that they are no longer carrying it at my LYS but at least all is not lost...it's still being produced for enablers er yarn stores around the country!


Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these books, so thanks for enlightening me. You two are so gorgeous. Wow! BTW, as a Pixie Dust follower, you are invited to pop over & enter a giveaway for an awesome clock. Good luck & thanks for reading!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete